Booking of a group meeting room internally
BIP has a group meeting room situated in downtown Montreal, just steps away from McGill metro station. Our group meeting room can accommodate 12 participants. Particular care has been taken to ensure that the layout of the premises is comfortable for observers and participants.
The room atmosphere is intimate and the furniture and equipment are laid out such as to facilitate interchanges among participants.Our room is equipped with high speed Internet access. Furthermore, our observation room can seat 10 people comfortably behind a two-way mirror.
The kitchen is equipped to accommodate a caterer. Food is delicious, and the coffee is excellent. Various menus are available.
Virtual visit of the group meeting room
Go to the 360 degree look around group meeting room
Characteristics of the group meeting room:
- Group meeting room: 10 to 12 persons
- Observation room: 10 persons
The group meeting room includes:
- A 27-inch television set
- A DVD reader and burner
- A projector screen
- A conference table for presentationsn
- A simultaneous translation system
- A still-video camera
- A VHS videotape recorder
- Presence of a hostess
- Use of a videotape recorder, of a monitor, and of headsets for observers
- Double audi recording and / or DVD
- Coffee and a snack for participants
Please contact Sylvie Gourd for more informations :